|Hardness:||7H||Resin Particle Size:||30-50μm|
|Resistance To Boiling Water:||>3 Hrs||Permeable (Oil):||< 0.2|
|Permeable (Pure Water):||< 0.4||Acid And Alkali Resistance:||Good|
WL-0132 Nano Silicon Floor Coatings,
50μm Nano Silicon Floor Coatings,
600℃ Nano Silicon Floor Coatings
Self Drying High Hardness Transparency Nano Silicon Floor Coatings
WQ-0132 uses special nanotechnology to synthesize nano protective coatings with excellent hardness, dirt resistance, high temperature resistance, wear resistance and skid resistance by spraying, rolling coating and rubbing. The particle size of WQ-0132 is about 30-50nm, which can produce chemical bond with the surface of substrate, which makes it have excellent permeability and adhesion. It can achieve long-term waterproof, oil-proof, acid-base resistant, dirt proof, moisture-proof, cloud proof, chemical resistance and self-cleaning.
WQ-WL0132 is a high hardness nano silicon paint cured at normal temperature produced from the raw materials imported from Japan.Due to high density 0-Si-O structures in its main chains,this product is coated on the base material by spraying,dip-coating,roller coating,etc,aked or dried at normal temperature and cured to obtain a film with good physical properties,such as high hardness,high transparency,good insulativity,and good chemical properties,such as good high low temperature resistance,rub resistance,oxidation resistance,radiation resistance,corrosion resistance,low temperature not tendering,water repellent,anti-moisture,demoulding and ventilating,non-toxic,chemical resistance,etc.
|Conc. wt.%||Ingredient||CAS NO.|
|35%-40%||Propylene glycol monoethyl ether||1569-02-4|
Additional Isopropyl alcohol may be formed by reaction with moisture.
1. Very high hardness,7H-9H,excellent resistance to solvents,including alcohol,ketone,and esters.
2. High self-crosslinking density,similar to nano structures,super strong water proof and fire proof performance,salt fog resistance,mouldproof,anti-microbial,impermeability,ultraviolet resistance,etc.
3. Resistance to 20% concentrated sulphuric acid and concentrated hydrochloric acid,10%caustic soda,and strong polar solvents.
4. Very low surface tension,hydrophobic,high self-cleaning and soiling resistance(water contact angle of resin surface:80°).
5. Good temperature resistance,between-40℃and 250℃,resistance to cigarette end burn,instant high temperature resistance of about 600℃,excellent electrical insulating properties,air drying,one component cross-linked curing,and strong adhesion.
6. Good chemical resistance,soiling resistance,resin hardness,and weather resistance
1. All floors: Concrete, stone, tile, epoxy, PU, PVC, log floor and terrazzo/ground floor / tile / Stone / polyurethane / Wood /acrylic / UV paint / metal.
2. This product is suitable for surface glossy overprint and protection of all kinds of top grade products,especially painting on coating the polar colored coating surfaces,it can be used as an additive in all kinds of paints and coatings,such as baking varnish/UV/thermoplastic hydroxy acrylic air-dry paint,etc.
This product can be applied by roller coating,brush coating and spraying.
|Pencil Hardness (Gouge Hardness)||7H||CNS 10757(1995)|
|Taber Abrasion (g)(Wheel: CS-10; Load: 1000g, 500 cycles)||0.007||CNS 10757(1995)|
|Wash ability-(Steel Wool#0000)load 1kg,Area 1*1cm, 800 cycles)||800 times||CNS 10757(1995}|
|Friction Test||Dry: Over 1.0
Wet: Over 0.9
|Heat Resistance (300°C 1 hour)||No Cracks, No Peeling||CNS 10757(1995)|
|Resistance to Boiling Water (3 hrs.)||No Effect||CNS 10757(1995)|
|Stain Resistance (Black Tea, Coffee, Crayon, Lipstick, Marker Pen)||No Effect||CNS 10757(1995)|
|Solvent Wipe Test (MEK/IPA/Toluene, 1000 times)||No Effect||ASTMD4752-03|
|Non-toxic Test (Eight Heave Metals)||No Detected||CNS 4797-2|
|Permeable (Oil)||Less 0.2||CNS10757|
|Permeable (Pure Water)||Less 0.4||CNS10757|
|Chemical Resistance (Saturation NACL, Room temp. 1000 hrs.)||No Effect||CNS 10757(1995)|
|Chemical Resistance (MEK/Toluene/IPA, Room Temp. 1000 hrs.)||No Effect||CNS 10757(1995)|
|Acid Resistance (30%H2S04, Room Temp. 500 hrs.)||No Effect||CNS 10757(1995)|
|Alkali Resistance (20%NAOH, Room Temp. 500 hrs.)||No Effect||CNS 10757(1995)|
Packaging and Storage
It should be placed in a cool and ventilated place with a shelf life of 1 year