|Appearance:||Light Yellow To Light Brown Transparent Viscous Liquid||Solid Content:||75%(120℃,30min)|
|Acid Value:||25 Mg KOH/g||Hydroxyl Value:||100-120 Mg KOH/g|
|Impact Resistance(kg,cm):||50||Resistance To Butanone Rub:||>100times|
Water-based Saturated Polyester Resin WL-181
Saturated polyester resin WL-181 is a aqueous oil free resin, through its free hydroxyl and amine crosslinking, the coating produced has a good film effect on the surface, the coating produced by WL-181 can be used as primer, topcoat or overcoat varnish.
It is recommended for hardware accessories, car wheel drum, high-grade wood paint and other industrial fields.
● After neutralized by amine,it can be infinitely diluted by water directly.
● High gloss(above 900),high hardness,high fullness,excellent flexibility,and ageing resistance(QUVA>1000h)
● Excellent shear stability;it can be grinded with dispersions directly.
● Good pigment and filler wettability;it can be grinded in the presence of no or little wetting agent
● Applicable to amino baking type and all types of decorative top coatings.
Appearance:light yellow to light brown transparent viscous liquid
Acid Value:25 mg KOH/g
Hydroxyl Value:100-120 mg KOH/g
WL-181 is a kind of water based saturated polyester resin,and can be diluted by deionized water infinitely.It is stable under alkaline condition,so the diluted resin and lacquer shall be stored under weak alkaline condition.The viscosity of the emulsion will increase as the pH value increases.
The diluted emulsion has the excellent shear stability,and therefore can directly be used in pigment paste grinding.After crosslink with amino,the paint film has excellent hardness and flexibility,high gloss,and high fullness,and therefore can be used for highly decorative top coatings,such as all kinds of hardness metal surfaces or wood surfaces.
The etherfied water based amino is recommend for crosslinking.The consumption is 35-40%of the resin consumption,and the baking temperature is above 130℃.
Paint film property
WL-181 paint film property
|Adhesion(Cross-cut tape test)||≤Grade 1||GB/T1720-79|
|Resistance to butanone rub||>100times|