Quick Drying Water Based Epoxy Resin High Solid Content Epoxy Modified
WL-671 Water-Based Epoxy Modified Acrylic Resin
Water-based epoxy modified acrylic resin is mainly used to make water-based air-drying industrial coatings, and can also be used to make water-based amino baking industrial coatings.
Composition: water-based epoxy modified acrylic resin, co-solvent, neutralizer.
|Brown viscous liquid
|≤200(NDJ-79 rotational viscometer; 1:1PM dilution)
- Fast drying, good initial water resistance
- Using self-emulsification process, no emulsifier, good corrosion resistance
- This product can be oxidized and cross-linked to form a film, which can replace traditional oily alkyd resins and epoxy esters
- The paint making process is similar to traditional oil paint, and the resin can be used for grinding.
- Good mechanical stability and storage stability
This is mainly used for anti-corrosion and rust prevention and decoration of metal surfaces, including auto parts, frame and axles, gearboxes, brake pads, drive shafts, vehicle chassis parts, motors, steel structures, steel cylinders, water pumps, engineering machinery, hardware tools, containers, railway locomotives, agricultural machinery, elevator parts, petroleum pipelines, transformers, radiators, valves and other metal products such as primer, topcoat and primer and top coat all-in-one paint.
- The product can be emulsified with water. When emulsifying, first add 50% water and stir evenly, and then slowly add the remaining water while stirring. The emulsion is relatively stable under slightly alkaline conditions. The addition of acidic substances such as acidic pigments and certain driers can easily demulsify the emulsion. When adding acidic substances, pay attention to adjusting the pH value of the acidic substance. The pH value can be adjusted with organic amines. , The viscosity of the emulsion will increase as the pH value increases.
- When using, add water-based drier. The type and amount of water-based drier need to be selected through experiments. It is recommended to use the water-based drier equipped by our company. Some other manufacturers' driers will make the emulsion thicker when the product is emulsified. It is recommended to add it to the product before emulsification, supplement the corresponding neutralizer, and stir well before emulsification.
- It is possible to use the product to grind the pigment paste. When sanding, pay attention to control the sanding temperature to be lower than 40℃.
- It is recommended that the product be directly diluted with water. If a solvent is needed, alcohol ether solvents can be added.
- If you need to add additives, please select the additives for water-based coatings and add them after passing the experiment.
- Some pigments and fillers have too much water-soluble matter, and they will easily break the emulsion or become too viscous when grinding when the added amount is large, such as some zinc phosphate, calcium carbonate, etc., so use them after testing.
- It is recommended to dilute with distilled water when using, and the tools can be washed with alkaline detergent water.
- The product can be combined with other alkyd emulsions and acrylic emulsions.
Store in a cool and ventilated place, keep the container tightly, storage temperature is 0-40 ℃, shelf life is 12 months.
This material is complied according to our existing technology and experience, the technical advice provided is sincere, but it is not guaranteed to be used in all samples and formulations, all the data are for users reference only.