Road marking paint resin SA-902
thermoplastic road markings paint resin, preformed thermoplastic or polymer tapes can be used for lane lines, crosswalks, or markings such as turn-lane arrows.
Acrylic resin Property:
Appearance White powder
Solid Content(％) 100
Softening Point(℃) 120
Acid Value(mgKOH/g) 22
Viscosiy(mpa.s) 250-450(37.5%in Toluene)
Soluble:Ester,Ketone and Aromatics.
Insoluble:200# Gasoline and Alcohol.
- Good adhesion and flexibility
- Good dispersivity and leveling
- Good chemical,water and alcohol resistance
- Good compatibility with Chlorinated rubber or High Chlorinated Polyethylene
- Road Marking Paint
- Exterior Coating
- Industrial Coating
Store in its original packing at the place where is dry and installed with ventilation eduipment
The road marking paint acrylic resin has the following features:
- It contains a single component, cures at ambient temperature, never needs heating (hot melt road marking paint needs heating), and is a novelty road marking paint. It has good adhesion to road, and good anti -slip property because of anti-slip agent in it, and therefore ensures travel safety. It dries at ambient temperature, and has good adhesion, anti-corrosivity, waterproof, anti-wear, good hardness, elasticity, and excellent physical properties.
- Mix the road marking paint very well before use. Dilute it till the required viscosity. Mix well if deposit or agglomeration occurs in the product before construction. Avoid its contact with other thinner. Spray or brush it.
- The road marking paint shall be protected from rain, direct sunlight and collision during transport. It should be stored at a cool and well-ventilated place against sunlight, without ignition source and far from heat. The construction site shall be ventilated. The painters shall wear personal protective equipment. Prohibit smoking at the construction site.
- Road surface preparation: Oil, dirt, dust and water is removed from the road surface to be painted. The surface must be kept clean, and dry. Grease, dirt and impurity are removed from the road surface. The roads shall be dry and free from dust. Painting shall be stopped on a rain or snowy day. Prohibit painting on wet or icy road. For the roads with stringent requirement, paint the primer in advance. The road marking paint has the shelf life of 24 months. If it is necessary to paint the primer, both the primer and top coating shall be painted in order to avoid dust on the primer film of the road.