Water-based Epoxy Emulsion for refinish paint
WL-133 main body is IV type epoxy resin (E18) , is water dispersion modified by polyacrylic acid. Suitable for water based amino baking paint, mainly used in hardware baking paint, primer and intermediate coatings of vehicle.
- Low content of cosolvents, low odor
- High flash point, eco-friendly and safe
- Mixable with water at any ratio
- Higher construction solid content
- Outstanding salt fog resistance
Product Technical Specification
||pH meter (resin: water=1:5)
||Emulsion state with blue light
|Density (at 20℃)
||GB/T 1033.1-2008 liquid density bottle method
Usage and Application
- This product is specially suitable for primer which has high requirement for rust-proof property, also can be used for protection paint on metal substrates.
- As this product has excellent adhesion to metal, it is extremely suitable for baking paints on hardware products and primer and intermediate coatings of vehicle.
- This product can be used for water based amino baking paint, generally volume of addition of amino resin is 7-12% of the weight of this resin.
Packaging and Storage
- Need to stored in closed containers under 0℃-40℃, the packing specifications are 50KG and 200KG. This product has high stability and can be stored for 12 months under specified conditions. During storage, the viscosity may be reduced, but has no effect on its use.
- This product should be kept under anti-freezing environment to avoid possible freezing.