Solid pigment dispersion for printing ink
Solid pigment dispersion for printing ink SA-701 is an alcohol-soluble colored chips with acrylic copolymer, applicable to the convenient production of high transparency and gloss gravure lamination inks and surface-printing inks.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Just dissolve and disperse the chips in solvents without other binders.
- High gloss, high transparency, good coloring , good adhesion.
- Non-dangerous chemicals, convenient for transportation and storage.
- Easy to disperse and grind, reduce the ink production time, and lower the production cost.
- Avoid the dust pollution, and improve the work environment.
||Chips for Lamination Ink
||Chips for Surface Printing Ink
|Pigment Content %
||BOPP, CPP, PE, PVC
||Color: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black, etc