|CAS No.:||7429-90-5||EINECS No:||231-072-3|
|Solvent Type:||BCS / DIBK||Application:||PET Materials|
WQ-8615 Screen Printing Inks,
CAS 7429-90-5 Screen Printing Inks,
DIBK Screen Printing Inks
Electroplated Like Mirror Effect Screen Printing Inks To PET Materials
The ink has a special effect. The ink printed on the reverse side of the invisible material and can get mirror effect from the front.
Invisible material include: PC, PMMA, hard PVC, processed PET and glass
Special resin wq-8615 used for product the mirror-effect screen printing inks , has a good adhesion with PET materials, make the electroplated-effect more excellent and obvious. Self-dry after 5 hours at the normal temperature or dry by 10-20 mins’ baking at 100℃,has a good performance in the bending resistance.
Provides mirror-like effect to PC and/or treated PET film and may be able to substitute metalized films and hot stamping foils.
Formula A: Screen printing
Packaging and Storage
1. The ink should be sealed after use, away from the fire, 5℃ - 25℃ conditions can be stored for a year, avoid strong light exposure, prevent contact with strong acid, alkali.
2. Keep lids tightly sealed, Store in cool and dry place in tightly closed lid.
3. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight, Prevent formation of dust.
4. Ensure good ventilation, After long time storage, the paste becomes drier than before.
5. Handle gently, and no acute collision. Transport in strict accordance with local transport regulations.