|Type Of Polymer:||Waterborne Acryle Resin||Viscosity:||≤2000|
|Appearance:||Liquid Resin||Color:||White Or Transparent|
waterborne epoxy resins,
water based resin
Water based Alkyd resins for industrial coatings
Alkyd resins represent, both historically and commercially, the class of chemical compounds used in the field of paints and stains. Their chemical structure is a continuous and waterproof film which can protect surfaces from multiple strenuous agents conducting an anti-corrosive. The commercial paints based on these resins, the molecules of the structure, in particular, create strong structural interactions involving the formation of films able to cover any type of surface by protecting against aging, weather and wear. the paints made from alkyd resins have been among the first to be used in the construction industry, in particular in the production of exterior paints and enamels, and in the production of products for the treatment of surfaces exposed to particularly arduous conditions, for example various ferrous metal substrates such as structural steel, railings, equipment and machinery.
We offers alkyd resins that have achieved high functionality through modification with other resins such as acrylics, urethanes, epoxies.
● Good storage stability, no ease to hydrolyze;
● Environment friendly product, VOC of less than 7%;
● Fast dry, and excellent gloss;
●unnecessary to add drier during paint preparation;
● Excellent shear stability, and can directly use for pigment paste grinding;
● Excellent anti-corrosivity, and good initial water resistance;
● The finished product paint has good versatility and good in-can appearance, and can replace oil based alkyd anti-rust paint, alkyd ready mixed paint, alkydenamel, etc
Waterborne Acryle Resin
|Product No.||Type of polymer||Solids content||
OH value on solids
with amino resin
|WL-310||Acryle modified akyd dispersion||42±2||≤2000||7.0-9.0||DMEA||﹉||
|○||●||Low VOC; High gloss; Excellent corrosion resistance.||Waterborne alkyd enamel ready mixed paint and anti-rust paint|
|WL-370||Acryle modified akyd resin||75±2||≤200＊||﹉||Non neutralization||﹉||
|○||●||High cost performance；High gloss；Fast drying；Good initial water resistance.||Waterborne alkyd enamel, ready mixed paint and anti-rust paint.|
PS:(1) The Viscosity with＊is measured in the case of the resin diluted by equivalent amount of propylene glycol methyl ether.
(2) The symbol “●” means applicable. meanwhile, The symbol “○” means inapplicable.f