|Non-Volatile Matters:||42%||Surface Drying Time:||20-30 Min|
|Hard Drying Time:||22h||Pencil Hardness(7days):||B-HB|
|50 Cm Impact(7days):||Passed||Flexibility:||1mm|
water soluble alkyd resin,
modified alkyd resin
Water based alkyd resin WL-310 is a modified alkyd emulsion diluted with water neutralized by ammonia, containing a small amount of co-solvent. This product reduces the content of organic volatiles (VOC) on the coating surface by mixing acrylic dispersions with alkyd emulsion. Meanwhile, it combines the characteristic of fast drying, yellow resistance of acrylic with the good film performances of alkyd resin (including high gloss, excellent salt fog resistance).
Due to good flow and levelling, coating made of WL-310 can be applied by spray, roller, brush or dipping. It is recommended to use in high performance protective coating and steel structure coating for indoor and outdoor metal equipments, can be used as primers and topcoats.
● Good storage stability,no ease to hydrolyze;
● Environment friendly product,VOC of less than 7%;
● Fast dry,and excellent gloss;
● This product contains drier,so it is unnecessary to add drier during paint preparation;
● Excellent shear stability,and can directly use for pigment paste grinding;
● Excellent anti-corrosivity,and good initial water resistance;
● The finished product paint has good versatility and good in-can appearance,and can replace oil based alkyd anti-rust paint,alkyd ready mixed paint,alkydenamel,etc
Product Type:fast dry modified alkyd resin
Emulsion Composition:Water based alkyd resin,cosolvent,neutralizer,water
Non-Volatile Matters:42±2%(GB/T 1725)
Appearance:white to light brown emulsion
1. This product has excellent shear stability,and can directly be used for pigment paste grinding.
2. Water based drier has been added to this water based alkyd emulsion.The drier consumption is 5%-1%of solid content of the emulsion.
3. It has good compatibility with other water based emulsions.
4. This product can be directly grinded with pigments and fillers,but it is necessary to perform the compatibility test because different acidic or basic pigment fillers may be used.
5. It has excellent rust resistance in the primer,especially under action of antirust pigment.The best filler is talc powder or kaolin.Calcium carbonate is avoided.
6. The finished product paint must be stored under alkaline condition,at pH between 7.5 and 8.5.The pH value can be adjusted by ammonia water,triethylamine or N,N dimethyl ethanolamine(DMEA).
7. Before use,the product can be diluted by deionized water.Tap water can also be used after passing the test.
8. This product has high gloss and anti-corrosion performance,and can be used for preparation of enamel,mixed paint and antirust primer.
The product should be stored in a cool place below 38℃,and protected from freezing in winter.Its shelf life is 6 months,and the expired products still can be used if passing the inspection
Varnish Basic Properties
|Item||Test resullt||Reference value||Standard|
|Non-Volatile Matters||42%||≥42%||GB/T 1725-2007|
|Surface Drying Time||20-30 min||≤5h||GB/T 1728-1979|
|Hard Drying Time||22h||≤10h||GB/T 1728-1979|
|Pencil Hardness(7days)||B-HB||--||GB/T 1730-1993|
|50 cm impact(7days)||Passed||--||GB/T 1732-1993|
|Flexibility||1 mm||--||GB/T 1732-1993|
|Adhesion(Cross-cut tape test)||Grade 0||--||GB/T 1720-1993|
|Water Resistance||18h,slightly white,able to recover||18h,normal||GB/T 1733-1993|
|120 Solvent Oil Resistance||168h,normal||4h,normal||GB/T 1934-1993|