|CAS No.:||25767-39-9||Appearance:||Transparent Clear Solid|
|Solid Content:||>99%||Acid Value:||215|
|Softening Point (℃):||165||Average Molecular Weight:||8600|
Waterborne Solid Acrylic Resin,
WQ-868 Solid Acrylic Resin,
CAS 25767-39-9 Solid Acrylic Resin
WQ-868 is a medium molecular weight solid acrylic resin, generally used in the production of various water-based inks and varnishes. These products can be used in cardboard, food packaging, pharmaceutical packaging and various film substrates, such as PE, BOPP and PET.
WQ-868 is in solid form, customers need to neutralize and dissolve to form a varnish before use.
It is recommended that WQ-868 and Joncryl @678 can be substituted for each other because they have similar performance.
1. General purpose mid-range molecular weight Acrylic Resin, low VOC
2. High Gloss and Holdout
3. Promotes Resolubility
4. Fine Clarity
5. Excellent glossness, abrasive resistance, solubility;
6. High transparency, good printability & transitivity;
7. Could be used to prepare dispersion with 30% solid content.
1. Pigment grinding,
2. adjusting ink and varnish.
|Waterborne Solid Acrylic Resin|
|Softening point (℃)||165|
|Average molecular weight||8600|
Storage and Packing
Free samples are available for customers.