WQ-P840 PTFE Modified Polyethylene Wax
|Drop point (℃)
|Particle size (μm)
- Used for water-based ink varnish/coating, it provides anti-adhesion, anti-scratch, anti-sticking and anti-friction effects, smooth and soft hand feeling, better hydrophobicity and sealing.
- It has good hardness and excellent wear resistance, that are difficult to achieve with wax emulsions.
- Has excellent dispersibility, good matting effect, good transparency in solvent-based systems
- Has good compatibility with fillers, pigments and metal pigments, and has anti-sedimentation effect.
- It has affinity for both water-based and solvent-based systems, and is suitable for various water-based and solvent-based ink coatings.
- Can be used in wood, plastic, industrial and other oil paint, provide a good hand feeling and anti-scratch etc.
Dosage and usage
- In different systems, the amount of wax micropowder added is generally between 0.5-3%.
- It can usually be directly dispersed in solvent-based coatings and inks by high-speed stirring.
- It can be added through various grinders and high shear dispersion equipment.
- It can be pre-dispersed and added to the system when needed, which can reduce the dispersion time of wax powder
Packing in 20kg/bag
The product should be stored in a closed container and avoid freezing.
This material is complied according to our existing technology and experience, the technical advice provided is sincere, but it is not guaranteed to be used in all samples and formulations, all the data are for users reference only.