|Appearance:||Milky White Liquid||Solid Content:||50±1 (25℃,%)|
|Viscosity:||≤1000(25℃, MPa.s)||PH Value:||7－8（25℃）|
|100％ Modulus:||0．8－1．2（25℃，MPa）||Shelf Life:||2years|
water based polyurethane dispersion,
waterborne polyurethane dispersion,
Liquid Water Based Polyurethane Dispersion
Adhesive manufacturers are changing to waterborne alternatives because of their improved environmental profile and high performance. Waterborne raw materials are more sustainable, with comparable performance, than solventborne materials.
Key properties of adhesives based on our waterborne polyurethane dispersions include:
· Excellent initial bond strength
· Rapid bond strength development
· High final bond strength (including substrates that are difficult to bond, e.g. PVC)
· Good thermal resistance
· Good resistance against humidity, oil and chemicals
· Considerable formulating freedom and the ability to tailor properties for specific applications
WL-A107 is an aliphatic waterborne polyurethane (WPU) of high solid
content, which is mainly applied as stereo printing component in the
fields of shoe's upper vanp suitcases, garment and texitile.
Appearance: milky white liquid
Solid content: 50±1 (25℃,%)
Viscosity: ≤1000(25℃, mPa.s)
The product is soft and good folding, and shows the excellent water
resistance and adhesion to the substrate.
Spraying rolling, brushing, etc. The usage method is decided by
1. Store for six months between 5C and 30 C, after delivering to the
customers. Containers must be fully sealed to pretend water
evaporation that caused the unsolved films
2. Product is sensitive to frost, and no longer used after frozen, the storage temperature should not be lower than 5℃.