Polyurethane Dispersion Used For Bonding Layer Of Artificial Leather
People are accustomed to using water-based PU resin (polyurethane dispersion) as the raw material for artificial leather called water-based PU artificial leather (water-based PU leather); water-based PU resin and non-woven fabrics used as raw materials for artificial leather called water-based PU synthetic leather (water-based synthetic leather). It shows a kind of essential beauty, which embodies the taste of “plain face to sky”. The softness, rigidity, warmth, and apathy of the material itself not only affects the senses and spirit of the person.
Properties and characteristics:
1. High strength, thin and flexible, soft and smooth, good air permeability, no odor, and waterproof.
2. It still has good tensile strength and disturbance strength at low temperature, and has good light aging resistance and hydrolysis resistance stability.
3. Abrasion resistance, appearance and performance are close to natural leather, easy to wash and stain, easy to sew.
4. The surface is smooth and compact, and can be used for various surface treatments and dyeing. The variety and price are relatively low.
5. Water absorption is not easy to swell and deform.6. Environmental protection, zero emissions of hazardous chemicals.
|Effective content (%)
|Surface electric charge
1. Aromatic, high bond strength；
2. Good adhesion；
3. Applicable to wet fitting and semi-dry fitting process.
Release paper coating, coating weight 50-150g/㎡; drying temperature 100-130℃；drying line speed 10-18m/min;half dry fitting process.
120KG ,1000KG per drum
Non -dangerous chemicals, shelf life: 6 months; Stored in dry warehouse at 0℃-35℃ and avoid direct sunshine and freeze. Seal immediately after open.
The above data is measured by the company laboratory, it is only for customers’ reference.